Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Toad's Wish

Another day of complete playtime in my altered book - more stencils, stamps, paints, more paints, sprays.
I also rediscovered my Colorbox Stylus tool, with the foam shapes. I used them to make stamps from buttons, and came up with some really nice stamps. Take a look at the left side of the spread - those strange red markings are from a button impression! Another button impression is also visible on the right page.
Let me know if you have tried this technique.


Please click on image for an enlarged view

7 comments:

Dad24treasures said...

Beautiful, Daphne! I love the colours in your recent work :)

Ruby's Girl said...

very nice Daphne! Love the colours and the button stamps are delightful. Lovely art as usual for you and I am interested in learning more about this page so off I go to study it more. I will have questions I am very sure so watch your mail.
Spring is springing in the Okanagan valley here in B.C. hope it is out your way too!
Judy

Coleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am going to have to look through my buttons so I can do some button stamping too! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing! Connie :)

Sylvia N. said...

Beeeeeeutiful art journal! New follower as I am going where the blog breeze sends me for at least ten blogs that inspire me to follow them....you are my third! Can't wait to come back and dig around!

Katie said...

this is great! I love the style of your journal pages...makes me want to pull mine out again!

Coleen said...

WooHoo, Daphne, love those stencils and colors.

Coleen in Ukraine