Well, I have finally made a booklet from a rather large piece of 'junk' mail. I folded it a few times and got 3 pages plus the covers, at 6 x 6 inches. Yayy!
I covered all the pages with scrapbook paper stack of the same size. I then used images from the book 'Bathing Beauties', adding lace, ribbons, rub-ons, etc.
The front cover has a piece of grunge paper, smooched with alcohol inks. The metal flourish is door hardware. The flower is made from stamped fabric, paper painted with distress crackle paint, and an antique button.
Serendipity is stamped on gauze ribbon.
Please click on image for an enlarged view