Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

UHU TWIST AND GLUE Fridge Magnet


The UHU Twist and glue is a product I have been wanting to try out...and here is my first result. I am very
happy with it; it is a very strong glue, and is transparent.
I took a couple of photos, as it's very difficult to photograph the marbles.
You need:
juice lid
2 glass marbles
2 buttons
bottle cap - smashed
pretty paper
gathered lace
small magnets for the back.

I stamped on the buttons, a squirrel, and a dog, with archival inkpad. The feet image is from a DaVinci
 collection. I glued everything as shown in the pic - with  the UHU twist and glue.  It worked great!



1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love what you did with these UHU glue inspired magnets. You did an amazing job of photographing the finished project, too. I had so much trouble photographing mine, I finally used my scanner. Great project and great presentation.