Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Collage and Doodles

This is my attempt at doodling, my version of it! I decided to practise my doodling, which right now is quite non-existent in my spreads. Do you think I would pass the test if my life depended upon it? lol
I used up bits and pieces that were on my worktable, from either experimenting or torn pieces, vintage newspaper clippings, paper flowers - you name it, I grabbed it! The background is H2O's which explains the shiny parts (camera does not like shiny)!

Please click on image for an enlarged view

1 comment:

Vale said...

Aha!!!
So my dear! I can have all sorts of weekly exercises that will have some doodling, b/c, yes you can doodle! What a great job, Daphne, and your spread still has that signature Daphne style to it too! Awesome spread, with so much to feast your eyes on, which is what I love! And lookout, this week at AJG, there is some doodling to be done! lol
Warm hugs my friend! Vale :D
ART JOURNAL GYPSIES:
http://artjournalgypsies.blogspot.com/
MADAM PUDDING AND THE JOURNAL GYPSY:
http://madampuddingandthejournalgypsy.blogspot.com/