Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

3 Envelope booklet

Well, the summer has been absolutely fantastic! There has been some days devoted to artwork, but not as much as in the cooler weather, so here goes---->>>
This is a 3 envelope booklet I put together from online instructions. I don't recall where I found it, (it has a weird way of putting together) but this is what I came up with. Nothing fancy, but I did enjoy all the inking, stamping, glueing, etc!

The back page (left) is a plastic kitchen tile, a rose image covered with glass bead gel. Hard to see in the scan but it is so pretty. The front top right has a UTEE piece that I stamped on.

I love using stencils, made from just about anything.

            
More stenciling.


                 




A variety of flowers parts, inked and embossed with EP

The heart is heated Tyvek.

Please click on image for an enlarged view

3 comments:

xinme said...

Your booklet is beautiful, Daphne! How did you secure it all together?

Daphne said...

I used glue in the half inch margins. Thanks so much for your lovely comment.

Ruby's Girl said...

Great summer project. Love to see this in person, great colours and ideas and creativity. Lovely art as usual from you. Good to see you posting again.
Judy