Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Altered Art Journals

 These spreads were finished recently - just having fun with paints, stencils and rubber stamps (and anything that gets in the way whilst I am altering!)

These images are from an old French textbook. Watercolor background, plus some anaglypta wallpaper, a few stickers and background stencils.
A soft ghosty image of a little girl, rubber stamps, stickers, and watercolors. Here I used Portfolios and some Gelatos. yummy!

This spread holds a myriad of technique pieces, collaged. Just playing around with paints, stamps, embossing powder (top left)

Please click on image for an enlarged view

6 comments:

Corinne said...

ooh! Daphne! These are wonderful pages. I love the colors and variety of 'stuff' you used. I've been using my Portfolio pastels this week too! Thanks for sharing more great eye-candy! hugs. :)

Coleen said...

Hi Daphne,
Looks like you were having some great fun with these. So much to look at and lots of great colors. I like the transparency in some parts...like looking into it.
I should get better about getting mine of the blog. Thanks for sharing.
Coleen in Ukraine

Christine said...

I love the "explore" spread. All of your work is just gorgeous!

Carin Winkelman said...

Lovely. I especially love the one with the telephone line. It made me smile!

bohemiannie! art said...

Great pages Daphne! I love it when you 'just play around'!

Dianne said...

Terrific journal pages! great color and texture. I think my favorite is the bottom one...the colors sing!